Saturday, May 4, 2019

0.2.5: Development Screenshots 48

Good afternoon!

It's been a whole 11 months since the last update, but I'm finally getting close to finishing! The first iteration of World Map sampling is done, the Dark Foundry and Mt. Gwylio are basically done, and I've even got a lot of the town-related stuff done!

What have I still got left? A few small maps in Nortahn, half the Daltah mines, and one last dungeon, as well as testing and Scan data. After 0.2.5 comes out, I'll work on both quality-of-life stuff and the things I originally intended for 0.2.5 (like a certain island full of particularly tricky piratical monsters...)

In the meantime, have a shop!

Can you believe I only just got around to putting this together today? It's pretty minimalist for a shop in a castle, but that's Defia for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment