Saturday, May 11, 2019

0.2.5 Announcement: I'm almost done!

The bad news is, I'm not going to have a screenshot today.

The good news is, that's because I'm almost done with 0.2.5! The Mines are done, the Pyramid is done, the Foundry is done, and all that's left are some dialogue trees and a few maps in the second spoiler dungeon of the update, as well as behind-the-scenes stuff like Scan data.

I've got like four maps left to make, along with some linking events and the Scan data. After that, I'll do a full test run (which might take longer to do than making the last dungeon of the update) to make sure nothing's obviously broken. There won't be another non-equippable equipment debacle, I promise.

Screenshots will resume the next week if I somehow don't manage to finish the game by then.

I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment