Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I'm on itch.io now!

Good afternoon!

It's been a while since I've really been able to work on Ruphand much. I'd been having trouble finding the motivation- I was always second-guessing myself on things like my use of the graphics RPG Maker MV includes, or whether I'd even be able to get people to play Ruphand at all. Add in real-life issues popping up and adding on stress, and it was all too easy to just get distracted and go play some Terraria.

Then along came this game jam, which provided the motivation I needed to fiddle with RPG Maker again. I submitted Workshop in the Ironwood Grove, a simpler game made in RPG Maker XP, and that got me back in the mood to work with RPG Maker again.

I'm planning to resume more active development of Ruphand. In the meantime, I'm on itch.io now, and I'm planning on looking for other places to advertise Ruphand. The latest version download for Ruphand will direct there now. (Previous versions will still be on MediaFire.)

I'm sorry I kept everyone waiting, and I'm going to be much more active developing Ruphand now.

No comments:

Post a Comment