Saturday, October 26, 2019

Update 0.2.6: Critical bug fixed

Good afternoon, everyone!

I've just found out about a critical bug in 0.2.6 related to a face set filename that was changed by accident. This bug caused issues when talking to Al'Radi in the Arkenvali Academy.

I just got done reuploading 0.2.6 with the fixed version, but you can also fix the issue by going to www/images/faces and renaming Alra_Di.png to Alra'Di.png.

The fixed version is also a few images lighter; I removed some graphics related to scrapped sidequests. Other than that, it's exactly the same.

0.3.0 is the next version I'm releasing. It's going to be a fairly big update, with one more step in the main story and one more of the sidequests planned for 0.2.5. I also plan to have a new feature in this update: the Hidden Forge, a place where you can upgrade unique gear like the Leaf Shield and Fishman Major Garb.

No comments:

Post a Comment