Saturday, November 17, 2018

0.2.5: Development Screenshots 23

Afternoon!

Work continues slowly on Ruphand. While I've got less time to work on it than before, I've also got a lot more focus; having nothing to do actually makes it a lot easier to get distracted, while downtime at a job is great for jotting down ideas for things like new items as they come up. (ONLY downtime, mind you; I would heavily advise against working on RPG Maker stuff while you have work to do!)

I've been coming up with a lot more of the new equipment you can get in the next update, the buyable Trinkets in Daltah in particular. Element Amp effects will start becoming more readily available, though you can only get so many of them, and I've also got some interesting items apart from that; for example, the Ring of Reprisal, which increases Attack by 1 point for every 10 HP you're missing, up to 15 points.

I've also done work on both an area I don't want to spoil and the village of Daltah I mentioned last week. Here's a picture of what Daltah looks like so far.

The mine's presently blocked off by a disagreement on who should claim a magical find in the mine, but maybe there's a way to get around them?

No comments:

Post a Comment